About this listing
Our home is centrally located and suitable for guests visiting Jaipur either to explore magnificent "Pink City" as a tourist or for business purpose. Our aim is to provide homely atmosphere where we interact with guests, sit with them and share our experiences. The lady of the house is a commercial artist & interior designer. Cooking is her passion & she loves to demonstrate cooking & teach recipes to interested guests.
There is a wonderful park in the neighbourhood where you can do morning exercise/ jogging/ relaxing walk, etc. Apart from this, there is a local hospital and chemist shop around the corner for any emergency.
- Local Transportation such as Tuk-tuk, cycle rickshaws are easily available just outside the building.
- Main Jaipur Railway Station: 2 km.
- Main Jaipur Bus Stand (Sindhi Camp): 1 km.
LOCAL AREA FACILITIES
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
INCLUDED IN THE STAY
Complimentary Light Breakfast
Use of Kitchen
DIET TYPE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is 12 Noon - 3 PM
Check out by 10 AM
- - We hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us, so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.
* We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
* Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
* We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends but not at our home.
* We expect you will respect our home. Picking up after your-self in common areas and after meals is important.
* If you intend to eat at home, we would welcome you to sit with us on dining table instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had in your room.
* We are FIRM with quiet time after 10 PM.
* Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke, then it is permitted only in your room balcony and please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
* We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* Please always lock your valuables when you leave and be courteous to the neighbours.
* If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP.
* A replacement fee will be charged for any lost key.
The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you.
Smoking is not allowed.