A beautiful family home with modern facilities.
We are a small family.
We are located just behind the famous Moti Doongri fort, which was the summer palace of the Late Maharani Gayatri Devi Of Jaipur, and the famous Birla Temple.
Ashirwad is an elegant double-storied bungalow located in Tilak Nagar, a posh residential colony of Jaipur. This Homestay is a separate apartment in the bungalow, which is away from the hustle and bustle of the city, is within 15 minutes drive from the airport & the walled city,10 minutes drive from the narain singh crossing bus stand,20 minutes drive from main railway station and sindhi camp bus stand, 15minutes drive from gandhi nagar railway station.
Ashirwad offers the discerning traveler contemporary rooms with all the amenities and comforts of a modern living. The rooms at this Homestay are well-appointed, tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean.
From the moment one arrives at Ashirwad, one experience's the warmth and hospitality of its host. The host- Mr. Shailesh and his family have traditional values along with a modern way of thinking. They enjoy hosting people from different walks of life across the globe. As hosts we try our best to make our guest's stay, a truly memorable experience.
A guest staying at Ashirwad gets to learn a great deal about the history, culture and heritage of Rajasthan through their well-informed hosts. The guests, who are treated as part of the family, are invited to join the hosts in celebrating the Hindu festivals .
Guests can opt of Yoga classes against extra charges .
Meals and pantry usage charges are chargeable at extra cost besides the room tariff which is inclusive of Breakfast.
The language spoken in our house is English & Hindi.
Free Parking and 24 hr wifi is availabe to all our guests.
All guests can relax in our garden when they desire.
Our house is about 5 kms from the airport , 9 kms from main railway station, 3 kms from narain singh bus stand .
4 kms from the Walled Pink city, about a km from Raja Park shopping area.
Diagnally opposite to Shivaji Park. Just behind Birla mandir & Moti Doongri Fort and walking distance to Rajasthan University campus.
LOCAL AREA FACILITIES
Tennis/Park/Gym/Golf/Swimming/Cinema/Library/Museum/Shopping Centre/Amusement Park/Horse Stables/Sports arena/Health club/Restaurant/Bus Stop/Train station/Hospital/Meals
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
INCLUDED IN THE STAY
Complimentary Light Breakfast
Use of Kitchen
1. 100 % payment in Advance before check in .
The booking shall be confirmed only on receipt of 100 % advance payment through on line bank transfer in Indian rupees only. The guest would be required to submit his/her profile along with the booking request.
Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 12 pm
2. All payments once received against confirmed bookings are non refundable unless the booking is cancelled 30 days in advance.
3. The management does not take any responsibility of the belongings of the guests and the management shall have no responsibility in case of any loss of belongings of the the guests due to theft, a natural calamity or any other reason whatsoever.
4. Any damage to the Home stay property by the guest shall be recovered as per prevalent market cost at that point of time before he checks out.
5. All guests should ensure switching off all power plugs when not in use , in the room, toilets and pantry .
6. Requirements for Breakfast , would need to be intimated one day in advance against advance cash payment.
We serve packed meals at extra cost as per order.
7. Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm please.
8. Usage of pantry is at an additional cost of Rs 500 per day , and the guest would be requested to maintain cleanliness of the pantry.
9. Please do not invite strangers into our home, if you would like to invite a friend over , please ensure that you have informed the host about it and the host has agreed for it.
10. kindly leave your waste packages etc in disposable bags in the pantry dustbin.
11. We do not provide any room service as we treat our guests as family members, hence we patronize a self service system. 12. All foreign guests / NRI's would be required to email us the following documents at the time of confirming the booking and also submit a copy of their passport , visa and photograph at the time of check in .
Indian guests would be required to mail with their confirm booking and submit a copy of their ID proof ( Driving liscense/Passport/ adhar card/election id card ) at the time of check-in, without which we shall be unable to allow the guest to check in.
These rules have to be followed