My name is RK Singh and my wife name is Shova Singh. We are middle aged couple living in Upper Dharamshala Village, Naddi, PO Dal Lake 176216 District Kangra of Himachal Pradesh. We have seven rooms with ensuite washroom in the building. One room we're using for ourselves on the 1st floor. Other six rooms are available for guests, one is in the 1st floor and rest in the ground floor with ensuite washrooms.
We have 24 hours hot & cold running water facility and free WIFI.
Bikes for use
Naddi village is a beautiful place in the serene setting of Himachal and is the abode of beauty, at an altitude of 7152 ft. from sea level. It is just 4 kms from Mcleodganj, situated just 1km from the famous Dal Lake in upper Dharamshala it is a major trekking destination for many people. It’s a small village and is thinly populated. Most of the families here run homestays, small hotels, shops and restaurants. Some of them grow barley, maze and rice during the short summer season. It gives spectacular views of the Dhauladhar range to the east of the village. Since it’s situated away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets of Mcleodganj, it easily calms your senses and makes you feel closer to nature. Most of the people stay in expensive hotels but very few know that there are some nice homestays in the village which are much cheaper and provides good homely comfort.
LOCAL AREA FACILITIES
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
INCLUDED IN THE STAY
Complimentary Light Breakfast
Use of Kitchen
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN EXTRA COST
DIET TYPE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
1.The Guest should inform us about their arrival before 1 day.
2.Check-in time 12:00 pm ; Check-out time 11:00 am.
3.Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability.
4. It is mandatory for guests to present a valid photo identification upon check in.
5. Washing of under garments, hand towels, handkerchiefs & socks are allowed. Terrace is available for drying clothes.
6. Other clothes will go to the laundry.
7. Geyser lights & fans should be switched off after use.
8. Valuables like cash or gold can be deposited with the owner, it will be returned whenever required.
9. Shova's Nest is not responsible for any physical injury, theft or loss of baggage in its premises and will not be liable for any damages or loss.
10. In case of any damage to the property, the guest will bear the cost.
Smoking is allowed indoors and outdoors.